The concept of APC-5M
APC-5M monitors irregularities in the 5Ms in real time and detects production line changes. It then analyzes the accumulated data, identifies the cause, and uses empirical data to autonomously resolve the problem. This adds further empirical data, and so the more the system is used the more it grows into a highly precise system in customers’ factories. Further, during its real-time monitoring of the 5Ms, the system can focus on unit condition and determine which units need to be corrected and when. It can then perform maintenance at the right time with minimal impact on operations, and work with the host system to provide predictive maintenance for replacement instructions.
APC-5M system for 5M process control to ensure quality production and stable operation
Automatic recovery function
- Monitoring irregularities in the 5Ms in real time and detecting production line changes
- Making an analysis using empirical data to identify the cause and autonomously resolve the problem
- The more it is used, the more it grows in customers’ factories
- Determining which units need to be corrected by monitoring the 5Ms in real time
- Performing maintenance at the right time with minimal impact on operations
Problems often faced by customers
- Quality declines because of missed maintenance
- Excessive maintenance work
- Production launch of units that are not correctly maintained
Introduction of APC-5M real-time unit monitoring (preventive maintenance)
Automatically detects the main units (heads and nozzle feeders) that require maintenance, and issues a warning then stops operation.
Solutions that use APC-5M real-time unit monitoring
1.Quality declines because of missed maintenance
In automatic operation, the status of the target unit is monitored in real time and transmitted to the LPC. At the same time, when the status changes to “Warning,” a warning is displayed, and when it becomes “Error,” the unit executes an abnormal stop, prompting maintenance.
- All units are normal
Sub-standard, warning unit appears
- A warning is displayed in the lower part of the screen
- The warning details are displayed on the 5M screen
- The “Sub-standard” status means that the device has entered the maintenance period, but there is still time to schedule maintenance.
The “Warning” status means that the device is in the latter half of the maintenance period, but quality is not affected.
→The maintenance time is adjusted and maintenance performed.
Erroneous unit appears
- The error is displayed on the screen and the device stops due to the error
- The error details are displayed on the 5M screen
Device stops due to an error when the error status affects quality (effective for sudden errors)
2.Excessive maintenance work
LPC displays the latest status of the target unit all at once and supports the planning of maintenance at the optimal time.
Additionally, a time-series display of changes in the condition of each unit enables the user to check the maintenance and replacement history.
- The real-time monitoring result is regularly displayed for checking
- Devices that need maintenance are discovered
Perform maintenance on the target unit when maintenance is possible
* The target unit is also displayed on the machine screen
- After maintenance, check that device is no longer displayed
- Status of no devices subject to maintenance is maintained
3.Production launch of units that are not correctly maintained
The maintenance screen enables detailed confirmation of the maintenance location of the subject unit.
Users can also confirm that the maintenance has been performed correctly before putting the machine into production by checking the condition of the machine after maintenance.
Modular Placement Machine
Increases throughput by manpower saving on the mounting floor. Extended functionality for the device industry.
Modular Placement Machine
Covers a wider range of production types by supporting a variety of supply units and increases throughput by manpower saving on the mounting floor.