High Speed Radial Lead Component Insertion Machine RL132
High-speed insertion at 0.14 sec/component ensures highly efficient, high-quality production.
Realized high speed insertion
- Radial insertion machine using lead wire V-cut method realizes high-speed insertion with 0.14 s/component
- Select specification from 5 different pitches
Highly efficient production
- The fixed component feeder unit and the out-of-component detection feature allows replenishing components beforehand for long-term non-stop operation.
- For 80 station specification, the components supply system is divided into 2 parts, enabling equipment operation during pre-setup and components replacement based on the production format, improving the operation rate.
- An auto-recovery function is provided capable of handling loading errors automatically for non-stop production for a long time.
Enlargement function option
- Large-size PCB support option allows hole recognition and insertion up to PCB size of Max. 650 mm x 381 mm.
- 2 PCB transfer option can decrease PCB loading time by half and increase productivity.
Features and Benefits of “High Speed Radial Lead Component Insertion Machine RL132”
High productivity: V-cut method stabilizes insertion rate.
- High speed and high reliability with the lead wire V-cut method
Highly efficient production: Various operation modes are realized by the 2-part component supply system
- Equipped with 4 modes (replacement, priority replacement, preparation, and connection), enabling pre-setup of components and operation of equipment during parts exchange (80 stations specification).
Operability: The liquid crystal touch screen is employed and easy operation can be provided by the operation guidance indication.
Operation guidance indication
Changeover support function
Maintenance support function
Exhibition and Seminar Information
To ensure that our mounting machines can be reliably used by our customers for many years after delivery, we not only maintain the machines, but also continue to support our customers throughout the life span of the machines, reducing production loss, stabilizing operation and improving work efficiency.