Reducing environmental impact by improving transportation efficiency
Sustainable Supply Chain Realized by "TMS"
Bayer Crop Science
- Global agricultural manufacturer
- Development, manufacture, import, export and sale of agricultural chemicals and epidemic control agents
Improving the efficiency of road transport
- Goods flow rate = transport volume x load capacity
- Not easy to increase the transportation volume due to a serious labor shortage.
- Increasing the number of trucks increases CO2 emissions accordingly
Transportation Management System (TMS) solution
- Installed at more than 350 locations around the world
- Analyze and optimize real-time data of trailers and personnel
- Improvement of operation and loading efficiency
Leading the reduction of environmental impact in the logistics industry
In order to realize a sustainable society, it is necessary to take environmentally friendly measures in the entire supply chain. As transportation needs increase in the logistics industry, there is a need to optimize global and complex transportation and warehouse management to minimize environmental impact. Especially in the EU, road transport accounts for almost half of freight transport activities and about one-fifth of CO2 emissions. Therefore, the logistics industry’s sustainability efforts are crucial.
Blue Yonder solutions not only transform your operations, increase profitability and increase your competitive edge, but also leverage all available resources to reduce your environmental impact.
For optimized global manufacturers Logistics Platform
Blue Yonder's Transportation Management System (TMS) analyzes real-time data from trailers, routes, and more to optimize transportation to make better use of resources and reduce environmental impact.
The solution is used by global agribusiness manufacturer Bayer Crop Science at more than 350 locations around the world to maximize load rates while maintaining truck throughput and improve truck operational efficiency by 7%. We will continue to contribute to the sustainability of society by utilizing supply chain management solutions, which are indispensable for aiming for global standardization, and working to reduce environmental impact.