Flip Chip Bonder MD-P200US2
MD-P200US2 is a bonder developed for cutting-edge small devices, which is exclusively used for ultrasonic flip chip bonding.
- The basic structure comprises fixed-point pickup and mounting that supports supply of wafers up to ⌀200 mm.
- Proprietary US heating head with stability and high rigidity is used for placement, achieving high quality metal bonding.
- Real-time US monitoring function enables process control such as traceability.
- Offers a full range of quality control functions such as post-bonding inspection, bump inspection, nozzle inspection, etc.
- Assembly of small, high value-added devices such as SAW devices, TCXOs, LEDs, MEMS, and power devices